Concordia Design Accelerator has a new strategic, international partner – Gold Ventures Investment.
The main goal of the cooperation is to help GVI startups reach the European market.
Concordia Design Accelerator is one of the leading accelerators in Poland focused on supporting foreign, innovative startups in developing their operation in CEE region. The major areas of interest are Cybersecurity, Smart City, and AI.
Join Concordia Design Accelerator!
Receive a grant and substantive support, gain reliable business partners, and grow your start-up in a new place. Easily. In just a few months. Without giving away equity.
To achieve international success, join Poland Prize powered by Concordia Design Accelerator at the technological hub of Central and Eastern Europe. We invite you to Poland and Wrocław, the capital of Lower Silesia Region.
· equity-free grant of up to EUR 65k (covering soft-landing, development, and acceleration).
· access to reliable business partners (VC’s and Industrial Partners)
· support in the soft-landing process.
· possibility of working with noted mentors and experts .
· integration with the Polish business ecosystem.
· help in finding first clients and customers.
Apply until 2nd of May! All details and the application form can be found on the website:
Selected business partners and their needs
Within the program recruited startups will develop their projects with great business partners (the full list of business partners is available on the website https://accelerator.concordiadesign.pl) like:
· Divante – AI and cybersecurity solutions for e-commerce
· Wroclaw Aircargo Terminal – warehouse logistics and CCTV solutions
· City of Wroclaw – smart city solutions
· Santander Consumer Bank – solutions to improve cybersecurity, customer authentication services and tools to investigate customer experience
· RST Software Masters – HR/recruitment tools, marketing and sales tools, automation of business process
· GEFCO – automation in transport, shipping, logistics, warehousing, customer services
· Whirlpool – technologies for industry, production, and logistic.
Open call to the 3rd round is to the 2nd of May.
In May we’ll select the best startups and the acceleration will start in June.
The open call to the 4th round will start in July and will last till the end of August.
In September we’ll select the best startups and the acceleration will start in October.
Once you apply to the program please update me via email and Whatsapp +972525256123 to push and ask our partner in Poland to give you a high priority and assist you in following up on the investment round with the goal of raising $1million aftermarket validation. ( My email: email@example.com)